JUNE 2020 UPDATE
After Gov. Hogan’s latest announcement, we have decided to open our summer program on Monday, June 22, 2020. In order to open, we must meet some strict guidelines that you must agree to. These rules are to protect your child, the other children, staff, and families.
1. All families must bring a thermometer, take your child’s temperature, and show it to me. I will record the temperature and ask you several questions about COVID-19 symptoms that you or family members may have.
2. No child with a temperature over 100, runny nose, or other symptoms will be admitted until we receive a doctor’s note.
3. Children must wear a mask when they are inside except when eating or sleeping. Please practice putting masks on and taking them off with your child. They should wash their hands before they put it on, after it is on, when they are going to take it off, and after they take it off.
4. Social distancing and limited sharing will be encouraged as much as possible.
5. Lots of hand washing and object sanitizing will take place.
6. Families and visitors will not be admitted into the building until further notice.
All fees are due the Friday before the beginning of each session except the first session. We will receive the fees on Monday and Tuesday, June 22 and 23, 2020.
Sessions will be as follows:
1. June 22nd-July 2nd
2. July 6th-July 17th
3. July 20th-July 31st
4. August 3rd-August 14th
Please contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 410-486-5548 on Tuesday June 16th or Wednesday June 17th from 9:30am-1:30pm if you have any questions or plan on sending your child.
Check out our summer program information below!
By the Numbers
Established as a ministry of Milford Mill United Methodist Church, we've been in continuous operation for nearly 70 years.
10 Dedicated Teachers & Staff
Consistency is important to establishing bonds and relationships with children and families. Our teachers and staff have been here for many years.
We value small class sizes and personal relationships. That's why our student to teacher ratio is 5:1.
We think that children learn best by playing and interacting with one another. That's why we spend time outside daily, weather permitting. Contact us for a tour to see the playground and our classes in action.